Ardour is a multichannel hard disk recorder and digital audio workstation. It can be used to control, record, edit and run complex audio setups.
- Unlimited audio tracks and buses
- Non-destructive, non-linear editing with unlimited undo
- Anything-to-anywhere signal routing
- Unlimited pre- and post-fader plugins
- 32 bit floating point audio path
- Automatic track delay compensation
- Sample accurate automation
- Standard file formats (BWF, WAV, WAV64 & more …)
- Full AudioUnit plugin support on OS X
- More than 200 LADSPA & LV2 plugins freely available
- Support for Windows VST plugins available
- MIDI CC control with 1 click
- Level 2 MIDI Machine Control
- MIDI Timecode (MTC) Master or Slave
- Full integration with all JACK applications
- Video-synced playback, pull up/pull down
Download size: 75.3M
md5 checksum: a23507e146e030331db85303c6c43eb7
Available Architectures: 32bit
Please see the Installation Instructions for further information.
The Install Now button is for immediate installation on machines with a good internet connection.
The Download button is to download and transfer the package to a machine with no or slow internet connection.
bypasses the apt-get update done with the "Install Now" button and can NOT
be used with a fresh installation.
Note: The download size will vary for install now method.