Mirage is a fast and simple GTK+ image viewer. Because it depends only on PyGTK, Mirage is ideal for users who wish to keep their computers lean while still having a clean image viewer.
- Supports png, jpg, svg, xpm, gif, bmp, tiff, and others
- Cycling through multiple images (with preloading)
- Thumbnail pane for quick navigation
- Slideshow and fullscreen modes
- Rotating, zooming, flipping, resizing, cropping
- Saving, deleting, renaming
- Custom actions
- Command-line access
- Configurable interface
- Available in many languages
Download size: 11.5M
md5 checksum: 635be5dd150ddcefd5972edf0445f85f
Available Architectures: 32bit
Please see the Installation Instructions for further information.
The Install Now button is for immediate installation on machines with a good internet connection.
The Download button is to download and transfer the package to a machine with no or slow internet connection.
bypasses the apt-get update done with the "Install Now" button and can NOT
be used with a fresh installation.
Note: The download size will vary for install now method.